Thursday 29 July 2010

Chasing Reflections - E-book is out on Craft & Vision


In april David duChemin asked me if I would consider doing an e-book on how I create my reflection images. This is the result, and it is available on Craft & Vision, along with a lot of other e-books for only $ 5  each.

Exploring a subject, like photographing reflections, is fun and provides a lot of learning experience! It is quite different to try and explain this to someone else in a way that makes sense. Writing this book has been a lot of hard work, very frustrating and great fun at the same time.

The last few months my spare time has been spent by the computer or out shooting more images to illustrate a point.

I am very grateful that David challenged me to write this book. I hope you like it!

This is the direct link: Chasing Reflections.

Or you can go via Davids blog HERE to get a discount :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment