Wednesday 21 October 2009

Yay! Came in 2nd yesterday!

 I came in 2nd yesterday in the "Picture of the week" competition in OSLO KAMERA KLUBB.

In the digital category for Photographer of the Year I am currently ranked 3rd with 8 points, with my friend Kristin ahead of me on 2nd with 10 points. A few more rounds to go :-)

When I first photographed this manequin it disappeared against the hill in the background.

Second time around proved to be better. Sitting down on my knees I got the sky behind her, which did the trick. The manequins head was on my level, but if you look at the angle you can see that the picture is taken from below.

1 comment:

  1. Gratulerer!!
    Tro ikke at jeg sitter her oppe i nord og er noe som helst misunnelig på dere som fikk høre Agnete Brun i kveld.
    Hmffrp...
    Flott bilde og jeg gratulerer enda en gang. Skal prøve å hive meg med i konkurransen neste møte hvis du vil bringe for meg.

    ReplyDelete